Lawrence Ginocchio Aviation Scholarship
1. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
2. Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student (sophomore or higher) enrolled in an aviation program at a two or four year institution. Proof of enrollment or acceptance of enrollment must be provided prior to award distribution.
3. Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
4. Fill out this application form in its entirety and certify the information.
5. Submit a 500-1,000 word essay describing your interest in and goals for a career in business aviation and demonstrating your strength of character.
6. Submit an official transcript issued by the school, or a copy of the transcript.
7. Submit a current one-page resume with permanent home address.
8. Submit two letters of recommendation from those qualified to comment on your career aspirations and qualifications, especially as they relate to business aviation. One letter must be from a member of the aviation department faculty at the institution where you are currently enrolled.
9. Completed application package, which includes one essay, one transcript, one resume and two letters of recommendation, must be received by NBAA Charities no later than August 13, 2023, to be considered for the scholarship.