William M. Fanning Maintenance Scholarship
1. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
2. Applicant either must be officially enrolled in an accredited A&P program or have been accepted for enrollment by an approved FAR Part 147 school. Proof of enrollment or acceptance of enrollment must ben provided prior to the distribution of the award.
3. Fill out this application form in its entirety and certify the information.
4. Submit a minimum of 250-word essay describing your interest in and goals for a career in business aviation.
5. If currently enrolled, submit an official transcript. If not currently enrolled but accepted for enrollment, submit a copy of a letter of acceptance.
7. Submit a current one-page resume with permanent home address.
8. Submit a letter of recommendation from either a faculty member or another individual who is familiar with your capabilities. A letter of recommendation from an NBAA Member Company representative is encouraged but not required.
9. Completed application package, which includes one essay, one transcript or acceptance letter, one resume and one letter of recommendation, must be received by NBAA Charities no later than August 13, 2023 to be considered for the scholarship.